Chest heaviness on right side. Taking flexon for muscle relaxation. Muscle spasms?

Hi Doctor, Almost from one month I am feeling little bit heaviness in my chest , mainly in right side and between the collar bone. I never had such issue in the past. Before this problem started I was doing lot of push ups at home only to reduce my fat. I met a physician he said it is a Gastric issue or Muscle spasm , then I met ayurvedic doctor he also told Muscle spasm and then I gave creams, oil and Flexon for muscle relaxation, when I eat flexon then I feel ok, but after some days again the probelm starts. What to do please help.
Asked On : Wed, 26 Dec 2012