Chest discomfort over left breast, sensitive nipples. Stress test, ultrasound normal. Treatment?

Hi there, I am a 31 year old male and I expericing some chest discomfort over my left breast . It feel like a weight on my breast, also my nipple is sensitive and tender to touch. I have been feeling this for a week or so. I had a stress test and ultea sound done on my heart about 9 months ago for similiar discomfort, no issues found. I automatically think its my heart but with those results coming back ok I am not sure what to think. I am worried that it is something serious. Please help
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012