Chest congestion, breathlessness. Taken Esomeprazole and Domeperidone for hyperacidity. Allopathy reacted with homeopathy?

I have started with Homeopathic medicine last week for my hyperacidity ,during the process i had slight acidity like burning sensation in my stomach which got carried away to my throat .I thought to again start with Pan 40 ,which again aggravated my acidity I have taking these medicine since 5 days morning and evening before dinner but still no use.Later i went to a gastroentrologist ,he again prescribed me with Esomeprazole ,Domepridone, and Providac.I have started taking these medicine the burning sensation and loose motion have completely subsided but till i have a chest congestion and breathlessness .Please suggest me what should i do know.Iam just concern whether the allopathic is getting affected in my body (bcos of one week treatment from homeopathic ) As before if i took Pan40 even for one day my acidity gets over.
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012