Chest and back burning, blood taste in spit. Done tests. Diagnosis?

I m 31year old female and now i am suffering from burning sensation in the chest area and back, some times when i spit, there is taste of blood. My ESR is 20 mm/hr, S.bilirubin(total) 0.4 mg/dL , SGOT(AST) - 59 U/L , SGPT ( ALT ) - 93 U/L, S.Alk.Phosphatase-116 U/L , S.Protein total-6.5 g,/dL, S. Albumin 4.7 gm/dL and S. Globulin 1.8 gm/dL. Serum Cholesterol(R) -185 mg/dL, Serum Triglycerides:498 mg/dL, HDL(direct) 36 mg/dL, LDL (Direct) 96 mg/dL, Random Blood Sugar - 115 mg/dL. My name is Sumi and I m from kerala. Pls help me and diagonise my problem and suggest me medications.
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012
Cardiologist 's  Response
Thanks for your question

Your symptoms of burning in chest along with deranged liver function test and triglycerides shows a possibility of Peptic Ulcer disease with GERD (gastroesophageal reflux disease).

Your triglycerides are high, therefore, your abnormal LFTs could be due to fatty liver disease.

If you are alcoholic then Alcoholic liver disease be a possibility

Get consultation with a gasteroenterologist and have ultrasound abdomen done along with hepatitis B and C serology by Elisa

Hope that answers the question