Chest and abdominal pain, chills. Chest X-ray normal, waiting for results of urine test. Causes?

My 5 yr old has fever for 4 days, complaining of pain in side and chest . Hes been to hospital where they xrayed his chest it seemed clear Mhad ent .checked, all clear..they. couldn t get any blood from him. but still waiting for results from urine sample. He was delerious last night, keeps getting the chills he is scaring me as last time I saw him this XXXXX was 2 Yes ago agen he what pneumonia Please help
Asked On : Thu, 5 Apr 2012