Chest Xray showed mild tortuosity of the aorta and larking in lung fields, upper lobe abnormality. What does it show?

a PA chest xray showed 'mild tortuosity of the aorta and mild increased markings in both lung fields, attention is directed to right upper lobe. There are infiltrates associated with region of the 3rd anterior rib.' It also suggests an 'apical lordotic review and left and right shallow anterior oblique views are recommended'. The IMPRESSION area states: 'Possible right upper lobe abnormality'. This test was done at my employers clinic and did not go into any detail, please tell me any insight you have on these findings. Thank you
Asked On : Sat, 4 May 2013