Chest X-ray done. What does it mean? Feels suffocated, chest pain. Cause and cure?

My wife s X-Ray Chest PA view report is as below: - Mild emphysema lung showing no parenchymal lession - Costophrenic angles are clear - Heart is normal in size. Can You please make me understand what these things mean and is there any major problem. Als, she does not have any smoking habit but she feels suffocation sometimes and also, slight pain in her chest .She feels like having some weight in her chest Can you please let me know what could be the cause and what cures should be taken ?
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013