Chemotheraphy done, have severe leg pain radiating to hips, thighs, stiffness on sitting for long hours. What can be done?

my mum ended her chemo therapy just 27 days ago. she took 12 circles of Taxol and Carboplatin her legs hurt and ache all the time. The pain travels at times as well to different parts of her hips, thighs, calves, ankles and feet . If she sits too long she gets incredibly stiff. Nothing seems to take this pain away. Dr. says he has never heard this complaint before. HELP!! I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem? What they may have done about it? How long
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012