Cheeks seem to be growing chubbier, work in night shifts. Could improper sleep timings be causing this?

my cheeks are becoming chubby chubby, it was not like this before as i work in night shift in a mnc company. I sleep at around 3.00am in the night and woke up at around 10.30 am or 11.30am in the morning, need a solution. Is it because of night shft. My cheeks looks more chubby. Iam working in the night shift only from 1year back. since 4yrs i was working in day shift only.
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013
you need correct sleep at correct timings physiologic disturbances do occur if u change time