Changing stools, had ovarian cysts, abdominal pinching. IBS?

I have noticed that over the last two years that my stools change almost daily. I never have diarrhea , but am glad I rarely feel constipated! I have very little flatulence , which is wonderful! But, somedays Ihave to use the bathroom three or four times In five hours to have a bowel movement . It seems nothing is ,constant except that Iam not often constipated. However about 10 times or motRe my movements are skinny longer poops . Sometimes in a day Ican have three or four types. This is new behavior for the last 18 months. I have had ovarian cysts , which Ithought was what has been causing the pinching feeling in my lower right abdomen but the cysts were left side. I hoped that the last vag ultrasound would display my right side pinching. It did not. If my bowels are actively producing stool, then my rt side pinching, near appendix or above and to right of ovary, is predictable. Is this IBS. Should I ask for ct or something, I vaguely think something is growing and getting pinched when I lift my right leg.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012