Changed synthroid medication from .075mg to .088mg. Having heartburn, insomnia, jittery insides. Solution ?

I just had my synthroid medication change from .075mg to .088mg. I started having heartburn , insomnia , jittery insides, etc. for side effects. My dr. told me to go back to the lower dosage for 6 weeks and have my blood checked again. The day after I went back down, my side effects lessened. But they are still around, especially the jittery insides. Will these eventually go away? They are driving me crazy! Do you think that it is something else?
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012