Change in appearance of semen. Recommended exomuc, fluids. No inflammation or pain. Need tests?

my husband 32 years noticed since 1 month a change in the appearance of his semen it looks like aggregated not homogeneous, no signs of inflammation or infection no pain during intimate relation no other changes. he asked a doctor who recommended exomuc and increase fluid intake. does my husband need any tests should we proceed with the trial on exomuc and fluids and for how much time ?
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have
noticed change in consistency of semen of your husband.Based on what you have posted it looks that he has agglutination of his semen.

This can be confirmed only on doing semen analysis.

In the mean while you can take medications for a week prescribed by your family Dr.If persists go ahead and get semen analysis done.