Chances of contracting STD by touching buttons from Arcade adult store?

There was this problem long ago that I had with my ex-girlfriend. I had sex with her when I got out of prison, I was locked up for 13 months and she is the only one I was with. And I contracted STD , gonnereaha , I don t know how to spell it. She said it wasn t me who gave it to her. And I asked her if she ever went to check her self and she says she didn t. But I did go to an Arcade to watch some porn and I admit that there I touched some buttons. Could I have contracted the STD by touching those buttons from an Arcade adult store?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013