Chance in behaviour, less semen discharge. Suggestions?

Hi but not this is hi means i am 21year but m not looking like 21 m looking 40 year man like a full stomach restless m doing engg but still in fst year from from three year my behavior changes m not doing any work in home just doing masteerbaing daily 7-8 times nothing doiing i cant waconltrol myself last yhree months m doing day night daily masterbating my sperm is now small amount just one drop m doong masterbating from my13year i dont i dony want to live like this i vsnt control plz give me suggession my peins size decreses hut i want to stop i have no energy but i rrgularly do mbate plz give me suggession
Asked On : Tue, 22 May 2012
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have been indulged in frequent and excessive masturbation since many years and now facing problems related to general health and sexual activities.
First of all there is myth in a mind of common man that excessive masturbation is the reason of all sexual problems But I would like to state that it has been discussed in scientific forums all over the world and proved scientifically that masturbation does not have any negative effect on any organ or system in the body.All the problems that you are facing now are mind related and due to anxiety.

Following measure will help you to boost up your confidence and getting good erection.and delay ejaculation.
1) Practice regular exercise for 45 minutes followed by meditation for 1/2 an hour in the morning.
2) Take high protein diet rich in vegetables and fruits and Vitamin A,C,D,E.and Zinc
3)Take anti oxidants like Almonds 5-6 everyday..
4) Avoid alcohol and smoking..

Try to reduce the frequency of masturbation by getting yourself engaged in some activities like sports ,reading, social work or listening to music so that you will not have free time to masturbate.