Cervical pain, stiffness in neck, left shoulder,numbness in fingers.Advised Betacap80 ,Indocap75, Eliwell ,losartan 50, hydrochlorothiazide 21.5. Right medication ?

Hi I am suffering from cervical pain. I have pain ( stiffness ) in heck left shoulder and numbness in the fingers of both my hands my doctor has now prescribed be Betacap TR 80 and Indocap SR 75 in morning and Eliwell (amitriptline) 25 mg. in the night. though i am taking eliwell since 6 weeks. also in am taing losartan 50 and hydrochlorothiazide 21.5 daily for high Bp daily. is these medicine OK
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012