Cervical myeloradiculopathy multi cervical disc disease compressive

sir , after some day I go villore for the disease then the doctor said that this is my problem ( Cervical myeloradiculopathy multi cervical disc disease compressive at c4-5 and c5-6 ENMG showed at the features of deinnervation in the c6 7 root is innervated) sir i want to know what m i do any specialist for that because the previous doctor go in london plzzzz say for ur doctor or any others plz help me ... due to that i m not able to do any work my leg and hand not work properly plz help ..yours raj singh
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jan 2010