Center chest pain, increases when deep breath is taken, dizziness, dry throat. Family history of heart disease. Advise?

hi, I have a strange pain in the middle of my chest, it hurts when I take a deep breath, When just sitting breathing normally, it hurts but not as bad as when I take a deep breath. The pain started last night and has gotten worse over night and into today. I also feel dizzy and light headed.
Heart disease runs in my family. I am only 27 years old though. I have gone to the hospital in the past for chest pains but that was more to the side of my chest and the result determined by the emergency room is that it was caused by stress. this feeling is right smack in the middle of my chest so its a bit different from what I have had in the past.
I also keep getting dry in my throat.
Does this mean anything?
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013