Celiac disease, have dryness in mouth, small cuts around cheeks and roof of mouth, itchiness on gums, ears after drinking soup. Reason?

My mouth has been feeling dry though I m not thirsty and have small cuts around my cheeks by my mouth, the roof of my mouth and feel itchy on my gums, in my ears and in my mouth. I feel like I ve had a similar reaction before when I ate at a mongolian restaurant several years ago. I ve been eating a lot of soup since Saturday night and feel like I may be having a reaction to that maybe - I ve recently been diagnosed with celiac disease and have also taken dairy out of my diet . Could it be too much salt? Would benadryl help?
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012