Cataract in eyes, hearing loss, fluid in ear drums, speech problem & pulmonary valve leakage

I have a concern about my adopted grandaughter. She has been told she is forming cataracts in her eyes, she is 5. She also has a moderate hearing loss and a big build up of fluid behind her ear drums. Her speech patterns are poor. She was also born with a small pulmanary valve which was repaired at birth, it is now leaking. All these things together seem to be some type of pattern or just poor genetics . She is a sweet loving little girl and I am not sure what to worry about first. She doesn t have allergies so that is one good thing. What next?
Asked On : Thu, 3 May 2012