Cardiomyopathy, tachycardia, overweight, diabetic, have frequent episodes of pounding heart rate, bowel issues, belching, icd. Help?

Hi, i recently was shocked 8 times by my icd. They were all inappropriate due to a normal raised heart rate . It was set at 165 and was moved up to 200. My background: i have cardiomyopathy , with a last known ef of 25%, and i suffer from tachycardia . Im overweight , currently 304, just lost 24 pounds and still working on loosing. Ok here recently i have been having alot of racing, pounding heart rate when doing simple things like using the bathroom orwashing a dish out. I went to the ER twice and they said my heary was fine after performing a ekg and cat scan of my heart. My cardiologist said its anxiety from the shocks and refered me to my primary physician, which my appointment is in a few days. I also have been dealing with diabetes and put on Metformin. I have been having lots of bowel issues, gas in my chest, and lots of belching which i assume is from the Metformin. These icd shocks have changed my life and have me scared to do anything or gone anywhere with the thought of my heart racing and getting socked. Im scared to even take a shower, seriously. I feel like my heart was damaged by the shocks and may have gotten worse. I know it could just be panic attacks but i am deathly afraid!!! Does anyone have any suggestions? Please help!!!! Sorry so long. By the way im a 30 year old female and was diagnosed in 06 with the heart issues. Never experienced anything like this and im scared im gonna die :(
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013