Car accident. Soreness around neck, shoulders and arms. Weakness, fatigue, chest tightness. What should I do?

I am 18 years old and I was in a car accident a day ago, where I rear ended a large truck at first I was the passenger and I didn t have any immediate pain, today I feel sore which is normal around my neck shoulders and the back of my arms, I had my seat belt on and didn t hit anything i.e a steering wheel or dash board to my chest but within the past hour I have developed general weakness, fatigue , and complicated breathing/ tight chest. What could be wrong and what should I do?
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
thanks for the query.

From the complaints you had described you could be having some form of whiplash injury to your neck and upper back. Soreness could be due mild form of soft tissue injury. From the fresh complaints you had described I advice you to consult local orthopaedic surgeon or physician, who can examine you and prescribe you an x ray and further treatment.