Car accident. Bruised legs, sore shoulders, back pain, stomach cramps. Frequent urination

hi my name is anita, i was on my bike coming from a park and was struck by a car pulling out of a parking lot, he was going about 15 miles an hour, however the impact because i was going fast, knocked me out of the bike and slammed into his windshield and i rolled down to the ground. i suffered major bruising on my legs and have sore shoulders and back pain ... but i have noticed mild cramping in my stomach and side since monday when this happened. but more then anything i have been using the bathroom more then ever. every 2 hours i am going, either to pee or to detox ..... please advise doctor, im waiting for the insurance to respond so i can head to the hospital.... could my cramps and too much detox be related to the impact i suffered thanks
Asked On : Tue, 27 Nov 2012