Cant sleep after trying lucid dream, always in a conscious state. How is it possible ?

i was trying to lucid dream, now i cant sleep, i have closed my eyes and have been in a concious state of mind for over an hour with out falling asleep, but the weird thing is, i was conscious the whole time but the time went by so quick, what happened when i was trying to sleep? it concerns me because an hour does not pass buy that fast, it seemed as if it was 20 mins or 25 at the most, i know i was in a conscious state of mind because my mind kept wondering, having logical thoughts, i was thinking about like why am i not sleeping, hmm my back is itchy, and id itch it, like i didn t fall asleep at all but to sum up my question, how is it possible to stay in a conscious mine set for an hour with you eyes closed?
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012
take larpose 0.5 mg after dinner and tell me after that