Cannot sit for a length of time, numbness, weakness, pain and tingling. Had colonoscopy and back injury

I have had three back surgeries, one for stenosis , two fusions. I recently underwent two colonoscopies, the first one had to be stopped because of severe pain and low blood pressure when they upped the pain meds. I do not recall the colonoscopy . The second colonoscopy was done under general anesthesia . I did list my surgeries on the medical information sheet and the fact that I suffer greatly from sciatic pain and numbness. After the stenosis surgery I needed a walker to ambulate for 2 months and a leg brace because of foot drop for 6 months. I now walk and ballroom dance and work as a legal assistant but since the last colonoscopy I cannot sit for any lenght of time, the numbness, weakness, pain and tingling has increased and I am not sure what to do. I am now on an anti-inflamatory drug and have increased Gabapentin but was wondering if there is anything else out there to try. The second colonscopy was in early February.
Asked On : Thu, 5 Apr 2012