Cannot eat without vomiting, strong urine, pain in groin area, back pain. Alcoholic. Any treatment?

Hello, I am a 35 year old male, and decided two days ago to stop drinking, after approximately 7 years of drinking every day, having an alcohol intake of 130 units per week. I decided to stop because I felt it was making me ill all the time and I was at a stage of not being to eat without vomiting, Now I am finding it incredibly difficult to eat without vomiting and have very strong urine. I am also having pains possibly in my glands near the groin area and have a very painful lower back, right at the bottom. I would like to know whether I might have got to a stage where I have severely damaged myself through drinking and what should I do to aid me in keeping off the drink and getting better physically.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Oct 2013