Cannot control sleep, feel miserable after waking up. Legs, arms and head just give away while laughing. Guide on this?

I have two issues that I have been dealing with for the last couple of years. It s now coming to the point where I feel as if I am losing my mind. It is effecting me both emotionally and mentally. As well as my relationship. I am 22 years old. I eat pretty healthy, work out and drink more than enough water. I do not even know where to begin to look for a doctor, but I think I might need more than just a GP. Issue 1: I sleep all the time. I sleep throughout the night 7 hours, sometimes more. But in the mornings I will wake up and then a few hours later go back to sleep. Sleep for 30, sometimes longer, then I wake up and I feel miserable. A few minutes later I will fall back asleep. There have even been cases where I almost fall asleep driving. I have had to pick up little tricks to keep myself awake. I cannot control it, I feel like I am losing my mind. I a desperate for help. Issue 2: Whenever I laugh, I have to sit down. My legs, arms and head just give way. They get really heavy and if I am not sitting down or if my boyfriend does not have ahold of me, I fall. It s like I lose all control of my body for a few seconds. There have even been times where I have drooled. I now have got to the point where I try not to laugh if I am out in public. It s scary and embarrassing. I need to be pointed in the right direction and maybe some hints on what it could be. I just want to feel like I am normal again. Both of these issues have caused me to get depressed. Please Help!!
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012