Canalization reopened, blocked fallopian tube, on placentrex, infertility

hello Doctor myself XXX I am 33 yrs old...and my problem is I did Canalization in 2006 now in 2010 I reopened it to conceive again.I gone through HSG test also in which my report says my left Fallopian tube is blocked... I already consulted to doctor she given me 5 injection of placentrex 2 ml...for alternative days... she told me to have physical with husband on suggested days. I trying form last four months.....but not getting success. Doctor help me out we having son from his first marriage...but we want our own now so help me.
Asked On : Fri, 4 May 2012