Can you suggest ways to increase breast milk? Is Lactogen 1 good for newborns?

Hi, i am a mother of 2months old boy and much worried about him coz he doesnt get enough milk when i lactate him. His birth was natural and there was no secretion of milk after the delivery and after 2 days one of the doctors advised to give lactogen 1 for him as a substitute for breastmilk .can anyone suggest any ways to increase breast milk as i want to breast feed him. also i want to know whether giving lactogen 1 is good for my new born.... whether lactogen 1 is best or cow milk is best for my baby. Completely worried about him..kindly help!
Asked On : Mon, 24 Dec 2012