Can you suggest me a better solution for hair fall, my thyroid level is normal

hi i am a 24 yrs old male.... i am facing the problem of severe hair fall.its has gone so worse that now scalp is somewhat visible.i have made it sure that its not due to any thyroid problems by a blood test .in past 2 yrs i have noticed that the hair fall becomes normal at times,but it is severe most of the days.also new hairs are not growing in the place of fallen ones.i have tried using minoxidil but discontinued it due to side effects.can anyone suggest a better solution for this?...........thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jul 2011