Can you prescribe medicine available in Pakistan for increasing sperm count ?

hi, i am sharib from pakistan, i have spam problem.. but here i mention that now i am 33 year old and in 22 years i operated my testes coz it was inside so doctor operated it and one taste was cut down and one is left.. now i am married for 2 years now i cheek my spam so there was not any spam in it... kindly guide me any medicine or tip so that spam will start generated and i have children... kindly guide medicine which is availble in pakistan .. i will be highly thankful to you.....
Asked On : Tue, 12 Apr 2011
due to operation i think there is damage to u r testis
which produce sperm
no medicine will help
only surgeon doctor will help you.
dont waste u r money and time for searching for drug