Can you give details about master health check up package ?

I heard that there is master health check up package with less cost around 1500 I heard that there is master health check up package with less cost around 1500/- and it s last date is Fe 25th can you help on this.. I am living in Guntur, Andhra Pradesh.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Feb 2011
It depends on your age, whether you need all the tests done in the master health check up. If you are in your 20`s or 30`s it`s recommended that you take individualised tests depending on your needs. If you are in 40`s its better to undergo all the tests. Hope that answers the question