Can you explain me the urine report of my 13 months old baby ?

Hai I am Sathish i want to the explanation of my 13 months old baby urine report Albumin - Faint Trace Deposit - Epithelial Cells + 6-7 Pus cells & 1-2 RBCs are / FHP
Asked On : Thu, 2 Jun 2011
hi M.Sathish kannan
welcome to health care magic
value above mention indicate that your baby is suffering from urinary tract infection.
Some children may just be prone to UTIs, but here are a few things you can do to minimize your baby's risk of infection:
Be sure your baby gets plenty of fluids. Fluids help prevent constipation, which would make a UTI more likely. Drinking more will also make your baby urinate more frequently, flushing out her urinary tract.
If your baby has started solids, offer her plenty of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains, which also help prevent constipation.
If you're breastfeeding, continue until your baby is at least 7 months old, if possible. Studies have shown that nursing for this long may protect against UTIs — and that the benefit persists, even after weaning, for up to two years.
If your baby is a girl, avoid irritating her genitals with harsh soaps and bubble baths. And wipe from front to back when you change her diaper, to minimize the bacteria in the area.
consult good paediatrician
good luck