Can we feed a seven month old baby cow or buffalo milk mixed with banana or apple?

Hello Doctor, My son is 7 1/2 months old and we are concerned if he is getting better diet or not. Can you please advise if we can feed him cow/buffallo milk mixed with banana or apple? Also, please advise the list of feedings (milk/solids) that we have to feed to our kid on day to day basis. Appreciate your help. His mom is a working and she is feeding him milk in the morning before leaving to office, and in the night after coming from office. Thank you. Bharath Kumar
Asked On : Sat, 29 Sep 2012