Can we do for conceive ?

sir, I have got married since 1 and 1/2 year before. but we are still sterlite.what can we do for conceivning a baby. Sandeep
Asked On : Sun, 12 Jun 2011
Thanks for query,
You require to go for physical examination and some investigations,
your's and your wife's investigations are required.
Consult gynaec and seek his advice.
I am sure you will get angel baby,
Best of luck.
General & Family Physician Dr. P. Mahesh's  Response
Hi deepak,
Welcome to HCM. There are many factors involved in successfully conceiving. Your intercourse should be timed between 12th to 18th day of the menstrual cycle, 1st day being the day on which she starts menstruating. Your sperm count has to be adequate, with good motility and of good quality. You wife should be having regular periods with ovulation. Her vaginal PH should be favourable for the survival of the sperms.There are still lot of other conditions. Best is to consult an infertility Specialist, and get a thorough investigation done of you and your spouse, and if required necessary corrective steps could be taken.