Can touching a hormone tablet cause a lump in the breast for a child ?

Hi I am 33 yrs old and pregnant , i also have one daughter who is 4 and 8 mths old. i am taking hormone tablets (Susten 200) due do some complications in my pregnancy . Before 10 days i have noticed a small lump in my daughter s right breast and informed her doctor , she said she must have touched my hormone medicine due to which she is having this problem. I am very much worried what to do she has also given her multivitamin syrup (ViSyneral-Z) and told us to notice if it is growing or not and report after 1 mth. I am not in the position to take stress at this moment i am 2 mths and 10 days pregnant. Please Help. Rajni
Asked On : Thu, 23 Jun 2011