Can the regular burps be treated ?

Every time I breath in,......gas comes into my mouth..and I burp. (for a week)
Asked On : Sat, 21 May 2011
Hi, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
What is your age, Gender, height and weight? You are having gastritis. First of all get yourself examined by a Physician to know the exact cause and rule out gastritis. You will have to avoid Hot, spicy foods, Lying down immediately after food. Exercise regularly and if you are overweight, try reducing your weight. Eat healthy nutritious balanced diet like fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables. Avoid stress and if you smoke and drink, QUIT. Sleep with your head end elevated, by keeping a extra pillow and have your supper two hours before sleeping and sleep for a Minimum of 8 Hours daily. You will have to take antacids, but the medicine cannot be prescribed without examining you, so better consult a Physician and follow the above lifestyle. This should help you.

Wish you Good Health, Take Care.