Can the mark of stitches on face be removed permanently?

SIR/MA AM, My brother recently met with an accident and has got stitches in his upper lip outer portion and on his nose ,between the eyes.It has been 2 days only.Now the problem is that he is very much worried about the marks of stitches that might stay on his face because he says that those marks will look hideous.So I want to ask whether it is possible to remove the marks of stitches?. Can the marks be permanently removed?
Asked On : Thu, 26 Feb 2015
HI
Well come to HCM
I really appreciate your concern for your brother, it is all depend how the suture being taken if this is being taken with great care of cosmetic result then one can not find the scar later on and if this is not being done in this manner then chances of scar formation may be likely, hope this information helps, take care.