Can online doctor tell me if my blood test report is normal or not ?

recent blood test shows that i have high platelet count, high MCV, high MCH, high eosinophil count and also regaring serum progesterone says 1 mnol/L, and luteal peak day 21 of 28 day cycle 30 nmol/L and also says gonadotrphin levels EG in the status column, where all the others say NK what does all this mean, had the tests done because of a number of symptoms, including, memory loss , lack of concentration, numb left hand, nummular eczema on right palm, weight loss, extremely painful periods, dizzyness, generally feel quite strange. my previous medical history includes, pre cancerous cells (cervical), dermoid cyst ovarain, heart murmur. Is it worth mentioning that i have family history of tumours, and polycystic ovaries. any help appreciated....
Asked On : Sat, 12 Feb 2011