Can one get cancer by excessive masturbation ?

Hi, it s Randy again...i ve been researching this before I decided to post this question but wasn t too satisfied with the answers I ve read. I m just wondering if you could get cancer from masturbating too much? I well, I ve been told to hold off for week on hand practice, but I ve only waited a few days and other than being a bit sore (probally due to still being sore) I ve noticed these small bumps beneath the stim of my penis, like little bumps -- pimples or something..I ve read that Sometimes when you masturbate a lot or if you have sex with a dirty girl you can have bumps on your penis but they are timely and go away in some time...and I can assure you -- I don t have sex with dirty women. So, I just want another opinion before I go to the doctor . Thanks in advance for reading this.
Asked On : Fri, 27 May 2011
Hi,thanks for query.Masturbation can not lead to cancer.the problem that you have may be because of some local infection and you will be fine with the treatment.Go visit your doctor for this and get treated.bye.