Can olive oil and face wash help me to remove black circles beneath my eyes ?

Hi, Mine is an oily skin and coz of working late and smoking i believe i got black circles beneath my eyes..Iam thinking of applying olive oil(Figaro) in my face at night and cleaning it with normal water in the morning and instead of using soap for face ,iam using a face wash(Garnier) couple of times a day. will these things help to reduce the dark circles beneath my eye and also get some skin glow coz of that olive oil
Asked On : Tue, 29 Mar 2011