Can nasal polyps be treated by using Fucidine cream? Ball-like growth inside nasal cavity, red color

Can Nasal polyps be treated by using Fucidine cream? recently I noticed a ball like growth inside the starting of internal nasal cavity and it had red color. I noticed during cleaning nose some blood came with nose saliva or nose liquid whatever you say in medical term. recently my doctor gave me Fucidine ointment to use two times in a day and I noticed its red color disappeared and only ball like muscle exists. I believe caus eof polyps due to change of food habits that I adopted for the last six months. I was i diet to reduce my weight and I used to take everyday 100% wheat mixed breadby toasting in lunch time only and brerad usually contains yeast . I never ate bread in a row for long time. I used to eat rice mixed with veg. and meat or fish. Any way I took different fruits and vegrtables for the last six months and my weight reduced from 180 lbs to 157 lbs and my sugar level is good also. I take blood pressure medication( Diovan 80 mg every day one tablet) and pressure is also within well control limit 122/80 mmhg. I got panic when I saw this kinds of ball like growth in my nose. I do not feel any problem but I need to eliminate it or reduce it. I decided to stop taking any sugar or milk with tea and stopped any yeast mixing bread or cookies. I started taking more fruits and vegetable and fish which has antiinflamatory properties: radish, orange, celary, brocolli, omega-3 fatty acid tablet, shrimp, salmon, Kiwi, guava, tea with spice like cinamon, glove, ginger no milk and sugar, garlic, red onion , cucumber, cayone pepper, apple, tomato etc. Please advice I will not be able to pay. Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 10 May 2012