Can my kids and wife be infected with HBV as I am a carrier ?

I have hepatiits b ( inactive carrier). it was established recently ie., on 8.1.11. I got married in 2002 Then on curious tested my wife and children (30 yrs, 8 yrs, 9 years,) they have hbs ag- negitive. my wife lft is normal. children LFT is normal but children alkaline phosphate eleveated ie., 172, 175 ( cut of 50-126). The docotor told that this type of elevation is common in growing children. Further my children got vaccination after birth but my wife did not get vaccination so far. Are they infected with hbv?
Asked On : Tue, 15 Mar 2011