Can my heart valves be opened by any method other than surgery ?

Hello Doctor I am Jitesh from Aurangabad Maharashtra my father is 60 yrs old and a diabetic patient . He is well but last week i go to the hospital and do some tests are done like ECG its normal, 2D echo,Angiography etc. But the report says diabetic was 350, BP was 200, One valve block 60-80% cardiologist adviced for angioplasty, but my dad wasn t mentally prepaired. Please answer that can i open that valves any another method like excercise or any other medicine & also give me the price of angioplasty for one valve.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jul 2011