Can i use skinlite cream to become fair ?

Hi sir, i am divya.I am dark in color.Can i use skinlite cream,liva to become fair
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jul 2011

You consult a cosmetologist and you can go for bleaching, skin peels and few other techniques which would be done for few sittings.

They would be helpful for you.

Do not simply rely on the new products.

Hope I have answered your query.

I will be available for your follow up queries if any.

Dermatologist Dr. Gaurav Patel's  Response
hi
skinlite is triple combination cream and it conatin tretinoin ,mometasone and hydroquinone
it give excellent result in pigmentation disease,
but it must not use as fairness cream as it has serious side effect like thinning ,bleeding ,poor wound healing .
dont use without dermatologist advise as it may cause more darkness of ur skin if not used properly
ya u can use cream contain arbutin ,azelic ,kojic acid ,vit c et c ,they are safe .
apply good sunscreen and moisturizer
avoid sun exposure .

2 users find this helpful