Can i take bicosules daily to get rid of pimples ?

age-28, height 5 3 having pimples. can i take bicosules daily as it has vitamins ?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jul 2011
Hi Kripa,

Welcome to HCM.
You may take one capsule of Becosule daily. There is no harm.
For pimples regularly wash your face with soap and warm water to clean the sweat gland openings and reduce the oiliness of the face.
Apply anti pimple cream such as clearsil. Do not attempt to break the pimples as it will cause black heads being formed on the face.
General & Family Physician Dr. Rajeshkant Saihgal's  Response
if you don't take enough vitamins in your regular diet,you can supplement it with taking becosules.
General & Family Physician Dr. Chirag Soni's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
Becosules will not have any effect on acne.
If you are having any deficiency than go for it.
Otherwise take all natural fruits vegetables and balance diet.