Can i reduce my fat by surgery ?

hello doctor i am 19 yrs old and i am fat can i reduce my weight by the surgery
Asked On : Sun, 19 Jun 2011
HELLO, YLU HVE NOT GIVEN YOUR PRESENT WEIGHT. IT SHOULD BE NOTED BY B.M. I.; YOUCAN KNOW YOUR BMI=WEIGHT IN KG/HEIGHT IN METER into METER.F YOUR BMI IS MORE THAN 25 . YOU ARE OBESE . BUT YOU REQUIRE SURGERY OR NOT IT SHOULD BE NOTED IF YOUR BMI IS BETWEEN 35 TO 50. IT GIVES GOOD RESULT
hello
welcome to health care magic
you didnt mention your weight and height...?
anyways your just 19yrs y do u want to go for surgery..as there are many other way to reduce weight other than last option surgery y u opt for surgery?
its my suggestion to control ur deit have a healthy balanced diet which will help you in reducing weight.go for walk do exercise daily.
if at all your willing for surgery than yes there is surgery available u can consult surgeon.
i am 130 kg and 5.9 in hieght