Can i have sex with TB patient ?

My fiance is an Abdominal TB patient. We are getting married on Jan 25. By the time she would be finishing 3 months of her medicine course. Can I have sex(lip kiss, oral, intercourse) with her??
Asked On : Sat, 14 Nov 2009
  Anonymous's Response

May be yes you can. you too should be taking the prophylactic treatment against TB, such that you dont get it from her. Take treatment until her treatment is over.

Anonymous's Response

i believe u can. coz only lung tb is infectious; which is not the case with ur fiancy. also the fact that even the patients with cronic TB (lung) stop spreading the bacteria soon after finishing their 2 weeks of anti tb treatment.

tnks a lot