Can i discontinue taking medicines for tuberculosis when mantuax test is negative ?

My mantuax test was negative but based on chest x-ray report the doctors have given me tuberculosis medicines. Today I have started taking the medicines and have taken it in the morning- Rifampicin (450mg) & isoniazid tablet (300mg)---(1 tablet) ethambutol hydrochloride I.P 800mg--- (1 tablet) Pyrazinamide tablets I.P 500 mg--- (1 tablet) Optineuron--- (1 tablet) I want to go to bigger hospital to get it tested again because Mantaux test was negative so, I want to discontinue taking the medicines but I have heard that the bacteria can become drug resistant if medicines are skipped. So, please tell me, can I discontinue the medicine since I have taken only one dose? another question is that if I continue the medicines Will the test for Tuberculosis come positive if I test it again? I have no cough problem, only problem is mild fever , stomach pain and chills. I don t want to take medicines for 6 months if I am not suffering from it.Please guide me!
Asked On : Wed, 30 Mar 2011