Can i be pregnant with one tube blocked ?

Hi, I can t conceive because one of my tube is closed. Is there any way I can be pregnant?
Asked On : Tue, 15 Mar 2011
Hi. Welcome to HealthcareMagic. Have you undergone a hysteroscopy already. There are modern techniques which can solve your problem. Please consult a gynecologist so that she can access your reproductive system and give you the best possible method. Take care
Welcome to Healthcare magic Forum
If only one tube is closed, then there are chances. And yess there are other modes of conception like IVF. You can visit a fertility clinic and find out the best mode for you, as it depends on age/medical contitions, past history etc.