Can homeopathy treatment to reduce bed wetting ?

Hi,imy 8 yrs daughter is habituated to bed wetting ,we are concern for her ,plz can homeopathy help to reduce this .
Asked On : Sat, 4 Jun 2011
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
many a times irritation caused by abdominal worms is the cause for bed wetting so first thing is to dewormin and the amongst herbal medicines chander prabha vati is drug of choice. still for better results brain tonics brahmi shankhpushpi based are given.
Homeopath Dr. Pradyumna Shiwan's  Response
Hello !
Dear Anil your daughter certainly needs homoeopathic medical aid but the information provided by you is inadequate to prescribe a medicine ,it is highly advisable that you consult a good homoeopath and take his services surely doctor would fin.d a suitable remedy for your daughter & help her, it would be better to take homoeopathic medicine under supervision of a good homoeopath .
take care have homoeopathic medicine stay healthy
Homeopath Dr. Mohsin Mehmood Madni's  Response
welcome to hcm,
IN homeopathic system of medicine,the medicine are classified as per symtoms of the should give your daughter followings remedies.this will prove great help in bedwetting recovery.sepia30 ---one dose morning
equistium 30 noon one dose
kal phose 6x evening
caustcum 30 night.
please avoid water to drink at bed time by the patient.
dr.mohsin madni
welcome to hcm,
here is a prescritin for bed wetting of your 8 years daughter,which will give great comfort to your daughter.the remedies in homeopathic system of medicine are quite safe and natural.
sepia 1000 0ne dose alternate days for two weeks
causticum 200 after every two days.
you can have the remedies from your nearest pharmacy.
dr.mohsin madni
Homeopath Dr. Sayed Irfan's  Response
welcome to the healthcare magic,
Bed wetting is a normal phenomenon till the age of 5-6 yrs but if persist beyond that then it will need medical intervention,basically we should do the toilet training from the beginning years like 3-4 yrs and the child should be asked to go for toilet before bedtime ,in schools like play groups where the child is very new to the surrounding ,teachers should be asked to pay more attention to this .
Definately homeopathy will help your child to achieve this easily .
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Riyaz Nazimudheen's  Response
Bed wetting till age of 5 yrs is almost normal.BUt after 5 years if it still persists,it may be due to some neurological complaints.
pls consult a neurologist
Homeopath Dr. D. D. Bohra's  Response
First of all yes, homeopathy can surely help to cure bed wetting. But before suggesting you any treatment I would like to know following details:-

1. Is there any previous history of worms?
2. Is there salivation from mouth during sleep?
3. Does it happen in any specific season (like winter or rainy weather)?
4. Does she get awake after urination or not?
5. Is she peevish (gets irritated easily)?
6. Which season she is more comfortable in? (Summer/Winter)
6. Usually when she urinates? (During first sleep, at midnight or early morning)

I agree with Dr.Anil who has suggested a few medicines below, but specific treatment could only be suggested only after reviewing the answers of the above questions.
You can contact me at
Homeopath Dr. Premal Shah's  Response
hello anil
you are on right tract, for bed wetting nothing is better than homeopathic medicines
equisitum 30 1dram and belladona 30 1dram 5-5-5 from each for a month and your problem will be solved
then also i need to know some other things which will help in judging her complain better
my questions are
1. does she talks in sleep?
2. does she gets frightens during sleep?
3. does there is salivation from mouth during sleep?
4. does she have any fear or tensions in her mind?
5. this remains through out the year or only during winter ?
6. during which hour of sleep does so passes urine?
7. does she is aware about the urination or not?

try to find answers to this questions and i will prescribe you exact medicines
or else you can try the above mentioned medicines and see the changes after a month

revert back to me then after by mailing me on

to purchase any of homeopathic medicines online
visit -
email -
call +91 98254 44736